Enroll Online Now »
Who can become a PropertyDrive Affiliate/Unlicensed Member?
The Affiliate/Unlicensed Membership is for unlicensed commercial real estate groups such as property owners, financial institutions, government agencies and the like. Once limited to those wishing to promote real estate related products and services, this more inclusive membership now allows Affiliate members to market products, services or commercial properties and take full advantage of the many features PropertyDrive offers.
What are the benefits for members promoting company services?
- Ability to promote products and services to PropertyDrive members and site visitors.
- Company detail is included in both the Member Directory at PropertyDrive.com and in the Cirex printed guide.
- Display your company logo, contact information, a 100 word description and a link
to your website
What are the benefits for members listing property?
- Ability to list and market commercial buildings, land or businesses for sale or lease.
- Maximum exposure of your listings. PropertyDrive listings are automatically fed and posted on many affiliate websites, both local and statewide.
- Use of Reports, Lists and other Advanced Features used to save and analyze data or
- Activate our data feed system to link your PropertyDrive listings directly to your company website. One-time additional fee associated with this service. No ongoing monthly cost or fees.
- Administrator login allows one user to add/edit properties for multiple users.
- Double the benefits! PropertyDrive works with Cirex, Wisconsin’s premiere printed commercial real estate guide. You can opt to have your
listings automatically fed into their printed guide. See Cirex listing fees here. You will be invoiced separately from Cirex.
What does a membership cost?
An Affiliate/Unlicensed membership is available for $150.00 annually.
How much is it to list a property?
Marketing and listing a commercial property for sale or lease can be done for a fee of $25.00/per month/per listing.
Enroll Online Now »