This page is actually a small piece of a much larger site called PropertyDrive.
You most likely got here from a search engine or other link... that's fine when you're done just head over to the main site. Or if you think there is a problem contact us.
July 29, 2005
PropertyDrive has redesigned the Quick Search and Members’ Property Search pages to make searching even easier!
PropertyDrive’s new search pages use check boxes to select the locations and the property types you want. You’ll save time because you can now search in customized areas and for multiple property types all in the same search!
- Locations – Select any combination of areas all in one search!
- Property Types – Search for multiple property types all at the same time!
Searching for properties just got faster and easier!
New color coding system lets you know when your property information is getting dated!
PropertyDrive users continue to stress the importance of accurate and current property information. At a recent PropertyDrive Advisory Board meeting board members emphasized the need to encourage users to regularly update property listings. Fresh and accurate data helps make PropertyDrive a valuable and reliable source for commercial real estate information for Buyers, Tenants, Investors and Brokers.
To help you know when your property information should be reviewed PropertyDrive has added a new color coding system to show you when one of your properties has not been updated for 90, 120, or 135 days. The system will alert you in two ways –
- A message on the Your Account page – When you logon to PropertyDrive you are automatically taken to the Your Account page. If you have any property listings that have not been updated for more than 90 days, you will receive the following message depending on your login status –
- Agents – You have XX properties that have not been updated for more than 90 days.
- Company Administrators – Your company has XX properties that have not been updated
for more than 90 days.
- Color coding on the View/Edit Your Properties page – Your listings on the Edit Your Properties page will be color coded with different background colors. These colors are only seen by you for your properties. Each color has a specific meaning –
- White – Property has been updated in the past 90 days.
- Yellow – Property has not been updated for more than 90 days
- Orange – Property has not been updated for more than 120 days
- Red – Property has not been updated for more than 135 days
Need a refresher on how to update your property?
We hope this new feature will be helpful to you as you try to keep your property information up to date.
As always, please feel free to contact me with comments, suggestions or questions.
PropertyDrive – We’ve designed it with you in mind!